04 Jun Back to seeing patients – 8th June!
Well it’s almost time for us to re-open and we have received our guidance at last!
There will be some changes, especially in the initial phase, whilst the country is in Alert Level 4.
So here’s what’s different:
- To accommodate patients who have had pain/problems and patients who have had appointments cancelled whilst we’ve been in lockdown we shall be open 7 days per week.
- Patients who have appointments in June will be called a couple of days before their appointment to check their current health status. Those classed as “vulnerable” will have the option to postpone appointments should they wish.
- The door to the practice will be locked – please attend the practice only if you have an appointment as we cannot see “walk-ins”.
- Please arrive no more than 5 minutes early for your appointment.Ring the bell and we will let you in, check your temperature, ask you to sanitise your hands (and possibly wear a face mask if you need to wait in reception)
- Please attend for appointments on your own unless you need assistance from a career or if the patient is a child. Only bring necessary items with you (minimise bags etc as you will need to leave belongings in a sealed box)
- Some dental treatments will require our clinical team to wear extra PPE so prepare yourself to see us in visors, hats and gowns as well as our usual masks and gloves!
- In addition to our usual cross-infection control measures we will be carrying out extra procedures- we will explain these when we call before your appointment 😊
We are really excited to open and see you all soon – in the meantime take care and stay safe!